Please read through our Cancellation Policy terms and conditions outlined below.
Any requests to cancel or alter reservation dates must be in writing to email@example.com. and will be reviewed during office hours only 9am - 5pm daily only. Requests received after hours are deemed to have been received the following day. Requests will not be accepted by phone or text.
Please ensure that you have read through our Terms & Conditions (T&Cs) as well as our Cancellation Policy (CP). By making a booking for accommodation, guests warrant they have read the T&Cs and CP and agree to be bound by them. For bookings made through third party booking sites - the Cancellation Policy for that site applies with no exceptions (30 days strict cancellation policy).
As we are a very small business and operate at full occupancy we are unable to make any exceptions with regards to our cancellation policy set out below.
Please note: Requests to alter reservation dates are treated as a cancellation of the existing reservation and our CP applies.
30 Days or more prior to arrival:
- We offer a full refund (less associated credit card processing fees) for cancellations up to 30 days prior to check-in date.
- Alterations may be made to reservation dates (subject to availability of desired room and dates).
Less than 30 days but more than 14 days:
- For cancellation less than 30 days, but with 14 or more days prior to check-in date, a refund of 50% of total booking payment fee will be processed (less associated credit card processing fees)
- We are unable to offer any alterations to the reservation dates or issue credit notes
Less than 14 days to arrival:
- For cancellations with less than 14 days to check-in date, we are unable to provide either a refund, credit note or alteration to dates booked.
"No Shows" are charged full accommodation payment and a refund is not available.